TITLE: Multimedia Specialist
LOCATION: Washington Metropolitan Area
Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to be considered for this position.
LIFE AT QVINE:
QVine employs only the best technology professionals, creating an exciting and innovative workplace. By nurturing both professional and personal growth, QVine has quickly become one of the most desirable places to work in the Washington, DC area. If you’re seeking employment in the high-tech field, and you want a company that offers the support, resources, and respect you deserve, consider QVine.
Use a variety of specialized multi-media knowledge, skills, and abilities to design and develop sophisticated multimedia products. Assume responsibility for multimedia project management, project team leadership, customer relations, product research and content development, programming/authoring, audio and video editing, interface design, software and hardware, testing and quality control procedures. Design products in support of multimedia presentations including but not limited to posters, brochures and web-based products.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of software and production methodology for print, 3D animation and modeling, web, dynamic map or graphic, or multimedia programming/authoring.
- Thorough knowledge of program (web or authored) design methodology and techniques.
- Ability to apply the broad range of specialty software products used in multimedia productions, including Macromedia Director, Adobe product suites, and other complementary multimedia software.
- Thorough knowledge of multimedia design/development specialty software such as Macromedia and Adobe suite of products, DVD and CD-ROM software, AVID editing systems and audio editing software, etc.
- Ability to utilize innovative and creative problem solving and analytical thinking skills to develop, organize, clarify, and enhance alternative approaches to more complex multimedia requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of video compression and file formats.
- Demonstrated ability to foster, develop, and lead teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work and interface with customers, senior management, technical staff and project team members.
- Thorough knowledge of and adherence to copyright laws and ADA 508 regulations.
QVine Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V