TITLE: Requirements Analyst (UI/UX)
LOCATION: Herndon, VA
Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to be considered for this position.
LIFE AT QVINE:
QVine employs only the best technology professionals, creating an exciting and innovative workplace. By nurturing both professional and personal growth, QVine has quickly become one of the most desirable places to work in the Washington, DC area. If you’ve seeking employment in the high-tech field, and you want a company that offers the support, resources, and respect you deserve, consider QVine.
QVine is hiring requirements professionals to work out of our Herndon, VA office (with occasional local travel to facilities in WMA). The candidate will draft and solicit approval for new requirements while providing in-depth requirement analysis. In addition, he/she will validate requirements, provide final technical review, and oversee requirements tracking in collaboration with teams, customers, and service providers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Collaborates with team, customers, and service providers or developers to identify business and user requirements and stays abreast of new opportunities to implement.
- Coordinates and facilitates exchange meetings or forums to determine needs of customers; consults with customer to clarify and validate complex requests as necessary.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings to assist in the design and implementation of requirements using storyboards, user flow and design diagrams.
- Identifies opportunities to integrate and improve resources to accomplish customer needs.
- Possesses a thorough understanding systems being used by customer and home office.
- Possesses a strong understanding of web design, user interface and programmatic/engineering concepts.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and written and oral communication skills.
- Display knowledge of component requirements management systems.
- Possibly assist with the collection and reporting of requirements related metrics.
QVine corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer— M/R/D/V