TITLE: Cyber Security InfoSec Engineer
Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to be considered for this position.
LOCATION: Washington Metropolitan Area
LIFE AT QVINE:
QVine employs only the best technology professionals, creating an exciting and innovative workplace. By nurturing both professional and personal growth, QVine has quickly become one of the most desirable places to work in the Washington, DC area. If you’ve seeking employment in the high-tech field, and you want a company that offers the support, resources, and respect you deserve, consider QVine.
Provide IT security engineering, integration services and solutions. This includes malicious code detection, intrusion detection, and information security tool development and integration.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Analyze systems, including forensically, for malware, misuse, and/or unauthorized activity.
- Investigate and report on virus/malware alerts/incidents to determine root cause, entry point of code, damage risk. Analyze all data sources, to include Internet,
- Intelligence Community reporting, security events, firewall logs, forensic hard-drive images, and other data sources to identify malware, misuse, unauthorized activity or other cyber security related concerns.
- Monitor, document, and respond to centrally collected virus alerts.
- Participate in project review meetings and provide technical cyber security guidance.
- Refine, edit, and maintain training materials, including maintenance of a small training/demonstration network, execute training class.
- Track, on a daily basis, intelligence (both open and classified sources) concerning malicious code threats and assist in preparation of a daily report to senior management on the current status of a threat and ability to counteract that threat.
- Write reports for Sponsor on the detailed technical analysis results.
- Communicate complex technical concepts and project information clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences, write technical documents addressing intricate, sensitive issues.
- Create complex system designs, resolve engineering problems, and propose preventive strategies.
Identify new technologies and assess their technical and performance characteristics.
- Display knowledge of computing design concepts and implementation.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, analytical and briefing skills.
- Possess knowledge of encryption technologies, identity and authentication technologies, Information Assurance assessment tools, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office and Network Defense monitoring tools and systems.
QVine Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V